Tuesday, December 23, 2008

New Moon
Stephanie Meyer
Are they going to be there in time for Edward!!? This is absolutly KILLING ME! I understand now that Edward was in love with Bella all along, and my hate for him as vanished. Although Bella does not realize that. She's terribly confused and shocked and somewhat angry. Except, she loves Edward, more then anything in the whole world.. no thats not enough to explain her feelings for him... loves him more then eternity, life itself is lifeless with out him. On the plane ride to Italy, Alice focuses on her visions and watches Edward, seeing different visions continuosly because Edward keeps changing his mind. Bella begins to think to herself that, "Maybe, if I were very, very, very lucky, I would somehow be able to save Edward. But I wasn’t so stupid as to think that saving him would mean that I could stay with him. I was no different, no more special than I’d been before. There would be no new reason for him to want me now. Seeing him and losing him again… I fought back against the pain. This was the price I had to pay to save his life. I would pay it."(Chapter 19, p.432) I can't even imagine the kind of worryness and pain this must be causing her. The lover of her life is about to commit suicide. Although It''s strange that Bella rarely thinks about the dangers surrounding Edward. I mean he's going to be surrounded by hundreds of vampires, half of whom are thirsty as all get out. Alice then see's in a vision, a plan that Edward has formed. It's a plan to go out in the middle of the land in front of the sun and reveal his sparkling skin that will show he is a vampire. If doing this he knows that the king of Voltura will be very angry due to the one vampire rule, which is that no mortal may find out about them being vampires, or else they must be killed. If Edward reveals himself during this one parade, then the vampires will have to kill all of the mortals. They would be furiosus and rip Edward to shreds. This frightens both of them out of their mind. ALice explains to Bella that Edward must see Bella before he see's Alice because he will realize that she's going to try and stop him.

No comments: